Assalamualaikum
Macehh sudi singgah
Anis Arissa: Roborovski Agouti

Roborovski Agouti



Let me introduce you to my adorable baby, "Tom and Jerry". Yes, I name them. They so cute innit?!! Both of them are Agouti Roborovski Hamster. They are the type that are not so friendly and hard to tame. But whose care, I love both of them. They cute. Period.
Good news is they can be tamed but it takes time. So you need to be patient. From my observe, they like to runaway from me when I want to hold them. They are the fastest species hamster. But I succeed in training them to eat from my hand. Need to train them more I guess.
How to distinguish between Tom and Jerry? Firstly based on their color on body, personally I see Tom color is a bit dull and dark brown compared to jerry. Jerry are more light brown color.  Another way to know them are by their behavior. Tom are more calm and relax when I pet him, he's not running and just enjoy being petted. While, jerry is easy to scared and like to hide.
Wanna meet Tom and Jerry? no thanks, I'm a paranoid parent haha jk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.