Assalamualaikum
Macehh sudi singgah
Anis Arissa: My Chibi

My Chibi


Today I feel like wanted to update my blog, so I decided to post this chibi. I made this chibi during RMCO (Recovery Movement Control Order). Well, I got the inspiration of drawing this chibi mostly from Pinterest and tumblr. However, I draw it more on my art style.
For me this chibi show the side of me that longing for drawing that drove me to sketch straight away. I can totally say that, when the spirit of doing so is calling me, I can make this drawing less than 24 hour. Yeah I even amaze by myself. Nevertheless if the spirit is nowhere to see, even sitting in front of the laptop is illogical haha. Now it's been totally a year I did not sketch at all as I was busy working. So will you wait for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.